The warranty period lasts 360 days from the date of purchase.
We draw your attention to the fact that the following is not considered a defect during the warranty period:
- metal oxidation (this effect appears in case the jewelry is not stored properly);
- lack of colour congruence of the purchase and the picture on your monitor screen (monitor settings may differ);
- minor scratches on the accessory which do not spoil the jewelry appearance.
Here are some guidelines to consider when wearing and storing jewelry:
- the jewelry should not be dried at high temperatures and washed;
- it is better to store the metal items separately from other jewelry;
- if you have decided to clean the jewelry, you should do it using a dry soft flannel cloth without using any additional cleaners;
- in case of daily usage, it is highly recommended to keep the jewelry items away from water, chemical liquids and escape exposure to high temperatures;
- do not use jewelry cleaners and any cleaners containing ammonia;
- put on the jewelry carefully and escape its overloading.
The warranty period includes a possibility of fixing the jewelry in case of following the guidelines mentioned on our website. Warranty recovery is only possible in case of its return in the original wrapping.