Here are some guidelines to consider when wearing and storing jewelry:
- the jewelry should not be dried at high temperatures and washed;
- it is better to store the metal items separately from other jewelry;
- if you have decided to clean the jewelry, you should do it using a dry soft flannel cloth without using any additional cleaners;
- in case of daily usage, it is highly recommended to keep the jewelry items away from water, chemical liquids and escape exposure to high temperatures;
- do not use jewelry cleaners and any cleaners containing ammonia;
- put on the jewelry carefully and escape its overloading.